Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Rochester, NY Craigslist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Rochester, NY Craigslist

    This ad was posted on Rochester, NY Craigslist today--the location is upstate NY about halfway between Rochester and Buffalo. Not sure what he has exactly--the photos don't show much, but it may be a bargain for someone. I haven't contacted him to inquire--I'm not in the market for any more speakers right now....

    Huge Speakers

  2. #2
    HB Super Moderator
    Rochester, NY Craigslist


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Rochester, NY Craigslist

    Quote Originally Posted by voice of the theater View Post
    This ad was posted on Rochester, NY Craigslist today--the location is upstate NY about halfway between Rochester and Buffalo. Not sure what he has exactly--the photos don't show much, but it may be a bargain for someone. I haven't contacted him to inquire--I'm not in the market for any more speakers right now....

    Huge Speakers

    They are 210's looks like replacement drivers in them with a silver dustcap

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.